Parent Account Creation
Managing your Parental Account
It is a simple task for you to manage your Parental Account. Here is how you can manage and update a proxy account:
A screen similar to the one below will appear
- Log into your MyUSF portal account
- Click on the Student menu link on the left side of the screen
- Click on Parent Account Manager link
As you can see in the above picture the left most column in the Manager screen provides the basic information for each parental user.
- The center column displays what FERPA waivers you have granted to this user. In this example George Washington has granted permission for his father to see George’s Schedule, Grades, financial aid, Transcripts and the Tuition Bill.
- If George wanted to change or add privileges for his father he just has to click on the Edit this account link.
- If George’s dad forgot his password George can change the password by clicking on the Reset Password link.
- George can delete his father’s account by clicking on the Delete this account link
It is important for you to remember it is your responsibility to manage any Parent Account you may wish to create since it your information as controlled by FERPA regulation.